AVFM 5.0 Area-Velocity Flow Monitor
- For Open Channels and Pipes No Flume or Weir Required
- Ultrasonic - Measures Velocity + Levelto Calculate Flow
- Works in partially filled and surcharged pipes
- 3 Isolated 4-20mA Outputs(Flow, Level and Velocity)
- Isolated 4-20mA/0-5V Output
- Totalizer and 2 Control Relays
- Optional Intrinsically Safe Sensor
- Optional built-in 2-million point Data Logger
Monitor flow through open channels, partially full sewer pipes and surcharged pipes without a flume or weir. Ideal for stormwater, combined effluent, raw sewage, irrigation water and streams. Calibration is simple: enter the pipe diameter or channel shape and the AVFM 5.0 computes the flow volume and displays the flow rate. Measure forward and reverse flow and calibrate to channels of any shape.
How It Works
The AVFM 5.0 uses a submerged ultrasonic sensor to measure both Velocity and Level in the channel. The sensor is completely sealed with no orifices or ports. It mounts inside a pipe or at the bottom of a channel.
Contact Greyline Instruments for specific recommendations in your application.